Healthy skin with Jane Iredale makeup
The most beautiful cosmetic you can wear is a healthy skin, that’s why everything Jane Iredale has developed is not just makeup, it’s truly an extension of skin care.
We love this range because it
- Offers virtually no allergy risk
- Contains broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection to SPF 20
- Is anti-inflammatory, helping to soothe irritated skin
- Is water resistant
- Provides complete coverage for conditions such as acne, rosacea
- Provides excellent coverage for skin after chemical peels and laser resurfacing, for example
- Contains no fillers
- Is composed of inert minerals (no bacteria)
- Is not tested on animals
- It’s non-comedogenic (won’t block pores)
The range includes
- liquid mineral makeup
- blushes, lipsticks
- eye shadows
Also check out our range of Jane Iredale brushes and accessories, including the Magic Mitt for facial cleansing without the need of a cleansing product – it really is magic!
Our Make Up Artist Sophie is also very experienced in makeup application and both ladies have had the latest training with the Jane Iredale Makeup Range. Both are able to provide Formal/Bridal/ Special-Event makeup, or simply advise you on an easy, every-day base.
Ask Sophie how to best use makeup to enhance your beautiful skin 02 4954 5044 or visit our clinic.