Healthy skin with Jane Iredale makeup
The most beautiful cosmetic you can wear is a healthy skin, that’s why everything Jane Iredale has developed is not just makeup, it’s truly an extension of skin care.
We love this range because it
- Offers virtually no allergy risk
- Contains broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection to SPF 20
- Is anti-inflammatory, helping to soothe irritated skin
- Is water resistant
- Provides complete coverage for conditions such as acne, rosacea
- Provides excellent coverage for skin after chemical peels and laser resurfacing, for example
- Contains no fillers
- Is composed of inert minerals (no bacteria)
- Is not tested on animals
- It’s non-comedogenic (won’t block pores)
The range includes
- liquid mineral makeup
- blushes, lipsticks
- eye shadows
Also check out our range of Jane Iredale brushes and accessories, including the Magic Mitt for facial cleansing without the need of a cleansing product – it really is magic!
Our Skin Therapist Jasmine Clark-Elkin is also very experienced in makeup application and both ladies have had the latest training with the Jane Iredale Makeup Range. Both are able to provide Formal/Bridal/ Special-Event makeup, or simply advise you on an easy, every-day base.
Ask Jasmine how to best use makeup to enhance your beautiful skin 02 4954 5044 or visit our clinic.