DEFINE YOUR BODY ID WITH PERSONALIZED BODY SCULPTING.
The body you want, down to the last curve.
The Mayah Clinic is proud to offer truSculpt iD, a revolutionary nonsurgical, body-sculpting treatment that allows you to personalize your ideal body in as little as one 15-minute treatment.
truSculpt iD is a safe and effective technology that is clinically proven to permanently eliminate fat cells in stubborn areas. Popular areas to treat include abdomen, flanks, back, inner thighs, under chin & arms . With truSculpt iD, you can get the body definition you want, even in areas that have been resistant to diet and exercise.
HOW IT WORKS?
truSculpt iD uses innovative Monopolar RF technology to selectively target fat and therapeutically heat it – until fat cells are eliminated by passing through the body naturally. Average of 24% fat reduction is achieved in just one treatment. For some people it may require 2 treatments to achieve their best result.
Everyone has their own body iD. Its time to define yours.
HOW IS THIS DIFFERENT THAN OTHER BODY SCULPTING PROCEDURES?
• This procedure is versatile and effective to treat a wide range of patients who may not be a candidate for other contouring procedures due to treatment location, skin type, fat thickness and presence of skin laxity.
• The treatment has minimal discomfort and has been compared to a hot stone massage.
• There is no visible downtime after the procedure and normal activity can be resumed immediately.
• The treatment time is dependent on the treatment size and how many areas are treated. Treatment time is typically 15 to 30 minutes to treat the abdomen and flanks.
• Typically, 1 or 2 treatments are generally required to achieve the personalized results you desire.. Maximum results are visible 12 weeks after treatment.
ASK US HOW YOU CAN SCULPT YOUR BEST BODY WITH TRUSCULPT ID
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation
truSculpt iD Technology
Radiofrequency (RF) energy
truSculpt iD delivers heat to the entire fat layer while maintaining a comfortable skin temperature – optimizing clinical efficacy and maintaining patient comfort.